Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3 Things I Learned From the COBA Talks

In the Study Abroad presentation I learned that Texas Tech has two centers which are located in Germany and Spain. They have what is called 'intensive language' in Spain where you can only speak in Spanish. That way you learn more in a shorter amount of time.

In the Ethics presentation I learned that there are many different events held to celebrate diversity, such as Hispanic Heritage Month, American Indian Event, and Dia de los Muertos. All of those celebrations sound so interesting and I would like to participate in many of them because I want to learn about other people and their cultures!

I also learned that I should visit the Student Health Center If i get sick or injured and not go some other place where I would have to pay a fortune! We also learned about the dangers of alcohol, tobacco, cigarettes, and unprotected sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment