Friday, August 28, 2009

3rd Blog

- I read Jarrod's blog and I found what he explained about what he learned in Ch. 6 is actually very helpful. Using "small blocks of wasted time" to study is something that I hadn't thought that much about before. I think that this would actually help a lot so you could take advantage of every spare minute you have, therefore the information would stick better in your head.

- In Angelica's blog she mentions that we have board certified physicians working at our wellness center, which is something useful to know. It's good to know that there are certified people close by that can help in case something comes up and we need immediate medical attention!

- I think that something useful for every college student to know is how to get control of your life which is what Ch. 6 talks about. It tells you how to make a schedule and after looking at it decide if the way you spend your time is actually helping you. It also gives you tips on how to deal with procrastination such as working when you have the most energy. Then it tells you to identify your priorities and decide what is best to achieve your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment